So we all obviously hit the panic button. Bleeding is bad right? It has been for me. The first sign of blood meant it was all over but I knew it was common for 100's of reasons and it might be ok. Amee was a mess. She wants this so badly for us.
So I packed a bag and looked at flights.. I just felt like I should go up there to be with her. We had a Grad Ceremony at Geelong yesterday so Adrian could take me to the airport for the night flight. SO we were ready to go if things got bad.
The worst thing is no one can do anything. What will be will be and it's a waiting game. So Amee finally called Melb IVF yesterday when the local Dr did nothing for her. He would not give any results and didn't seem to be concerned about her concerns. So she got onto Sarah and she rushed through bloods, talked to Dr Toledo and asked for a scan. Amee had already done one so the results were sent to them.
Yesterday afternoon Sarah called to say the Dr was not concerned with her HCG levels of 8,600 on Monday which matched the scan which were perfect for the times, plus given the small amount of blood it should be fine. BUT we had to wait to this morning for the bloods to come back. Darwin time....
So this morning I felt sick, we waitied, we called and had to wait some more. Bloods are 13,000... Yay... double yay... tracking fine :) Blob is ok and growing well. Thankfully we can breath again and Amee can get some much needed sleep after the panic.
Next step is Friday week when we get to see if everything is tracking and there is a heartbeat. So come on little Blob.. little Muppet.. GROW, GROW, GROW!!!