Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Another blip

Amee texts me this morning that she did some exercise and there is now more blood :( It can happen but..

Are we worried?
Could it be the same as last time?
Should we get an early scan?

Waiting on Dr Toledo to get back to us to confirm when. I've also asked if I can't be there can I be on the phone when the scan is on? I just don't want her to be alone or have to deliver bad news.

Come on little Blob.. one day at a time. The weather is nice in there isn't it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment